- The Tides Foundation/Collaborative Fund invited ICW to coordinate a new fund of US$225,000 for treatment literacy initiatives for women and children in Africa. Our regional coordinators, Lillian and Gcebile, organised a treatment preparedness skills building workshop focusing on Women, Families and Children 28th - 30th November 2005 - Kampala - Uganda. Download the report from the workshop.
- Workshops on Monitoring Government Commitment in Lesotho and Swaziland on VAW, SRHR and ACTS (2005) - ICW and Support to International Partnership against AIDS in Africa (SIPAA)
- Young Women's Dialogue - Southern Africa, Workshop Report, Youth AIDS African Network, Gender AIDS Forum and ICW, April 2004
- Macdonald, Mandy, 2000, From Hope to Power: Positive Women's African Empowerment Training- Uganda 25-30 May 1999, ICW and National Community of Women Living with HIV/AIDS in Uganda (NACWOLA) (available from kproctoricw.org)
- Treatment Literacy and Advocacy Workshop, South Africa - report (2004)
- Representatives of the Positive Women's Network India met in December, 2004, for a national consultation - Shaping a New Reality. The Vision Document of the PWN was produced at the consultation as well as a declaration by women living with HIV/AIDS in India. You can view the declaration here (please note it is a large gif file), and the Vision Document (PDF file). For more information about PWN see www.pwnplus.org.